Geransky’s Moving & Storage of Saskatoon wants to ensure all the items you pack, store, and unpack remain safe and secure. Our professional team always handles your belongings as if they were our own. Below are some tips for you and things you can do to facilitate a fast, convenient move with your belongings intact.
- Professional packing materials can be purchased at Geransky's Moving and Storage.
- Do not pack inflammables or explosives, including pressurized spray cans; these cannot be taken in our trucks.
- Limit the weight to a maximum of 50 pounds per container.
- Put the heaviest, sturdiest items at the bottom of the container.
- Flat fragile items, mirrors, marble, and plates should be placed on edge, not flat.
- Use small cartons for heavy items, such as books, canned goods, and tools.
- Use large cartons for light bulky items like pots, pans, blankets, and toys.
- Seal and label each carton with room and contents.
- Do not permit items to rise above the top edge of the container.
- Any glass, china, or fragile items should be individually wrapped in several layers of paper.
- Use paper crumpled loosely for cushioning and place glassware upright not on the side.